Coaching and counselling is the skilled and principled use of relationship to facilitate self- knowledge, emotional acceptance and growth and the optimal development of personal resources. These relationships vary according to need but may be concerned with developmental issues, addressing and resolving specific problems, making decisions, coping with crisis, developing personal insights and knowledge, working through feelings of inner conflict or improving relationships with others. Your coach facilitates the work in ways that respect your values, personal resources and capacity for self-determination.
You may express yourself openly in a non judgemental, safe environment. Your coach helps you to understand where you are at, where you want to go, and offers the skills and tools necessary to help you get there.
What is offered?
- a compassionate, supportive, empathetic approach
- a non judgemental listener
- confidentiality in a safe environment
- an opportunity to talk and grow
- flexible hours
What can be achieved?
- a better understanding of self
- improved communication with others
- renewed intimate relationships
- heal painful events and memories
- access your inner wisdom and creativity
- ability to manage uncomfortable situations
- meaning and purpose in living
- discovery of true happiness
What is the process?
- collection of personal information
- identifying core issues
- goal setting
- plan of action
- Implement the plan