ONLINE RECOVERY PROGRAM FOR
POST TRAUMATIC STRESS
PTSD & OSI
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The foundation of our mind, body, spirit program for the most part encompasses positive psychology, energy psychology, inner work, and spirituality. Throughout our online program we arm participants with tools and interventions to recover from depression, trauma, post traumatic stress, PTSD, and OSI, as well as overcome grief, guilt, shame, and blame. Our effective teachings and methodologies are suitable to online learning.
WHAT YOU CAN HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH
- Reduce or arrest PTSD and Operational Stress Injury Symptoms
- Shift depression, anxiety, guilt, shame, grief, forgiveness, self compassion
- Improve Cognitive Function
- Develop Self-Regulation Skills
- Plenty of time to take small steps
- You’ll notice some good progress and hopefully begin to feel back in control of yourself again
- You’ll learn how to change negative inner beliefs to that which is positive
Our online program:
- Delivers a number of tools and techniques to overcome PTSD, depression and anxiety
- Is convenient and a good alternative to costly hotels, retreat centres, catering and restaurants
- Is of great support to those who are housebound by other physical, mental or emotional issues
- While it takes more than a few weeks to overcome the symptoms of PTS, the techniques given here will tremendously help one recover if one applies them.
Participants must be committed to attendance and daily practice of the tools and protocols taught. Essentially you promise to do what it takes to get well. Only in this way will you benefit from our program.
- Health assessment, ACE form, and self assessment (questionnaire pre and post program to evaluate changes). They tell us a great deal of what’s going on with your emotional, mental, physical, medical, social, financial, occupational and spiritual health. They are to be completed prior to program start date. Your recovery is dependent upon all your parts being able to run at their optimum, the same as a car runs most efficiently when all parts such as pistons, tires, engine, body, regular tune-ups, etc., are addressed.
- You will be required to attend a short session online so you and the specialist can meet and review any questions or concerns prior to getting started.
- There are three modules each consisting of 15 hours facilitator led programming, plus your inner work between modules. In addition you have the option to ’add on’ 1) online therapy interventions and 2) a three month followup coaching plan.
- Online modules, binder inserts and worksheets are sent ahead of time.
- Emails accepted for questions or concerns.
- Frantic phone calls or just ‘need to talk’ calls may incur additional fees.
PROGRAM PLANNED ELEMENTS (subject to change)
The Lead Specialist
Has a background in nursing, psychiatric management, grief and loss, energy healing, health and wellness, travel for wellness, financial concepts, life/business coaching/mentoring and spirituality awareness and enlightenment.
In addition to the lead specialist being a part of your healing process, other qualified facilitators who are also specialists in their field may be engaged from time to time.
1) NLP stands for neuro linguistic programming. There are lots of ways to define this, but the best way to understand it is that NLP is a response to this question: how can people set themselves up to naturally (N) use language (L) to create results (programs). It shows you how to use perception (neurology) and language to generate behaviours that will create predictable, positive results. It’s not concerned with theories: it’s concerned with observing and replicating the ways people achieve satisfying results. Sometimes NLP is combined with hypnosis to help effect change.
2) Emotional Freedom Technique, (EFT) (often known as Tapping or EFT Tapping), utilizes the Chinese meridian system. Basically, one is tapping on energy points in the body while speaking out loud addressing the issue at hand. Simple, non-invasive. EFT is a universal healing tool that can provide impressive results for physical, emotional, and performance issues. EFT operates on the premise that no matter what part of your life needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues in the way. Even for physical issues, chronic pain, or diagnosed conditions, it is common knowledge that any kind of emotional stress can impede the natural healing potential of the human body.
3) Energy Healing is a practice that activates the body’s subtle energy systems and stimulates the body’s inherent ability to heal itself. In it’s most purest form, it is emotion therapy, which helps people to release the feelings and life experiences which affect their state of being.
4) Breathing & Mindfulness helps to reduce stress, anxiety, and negative emotions, cool you down when your temper flares, and sharpen your concentration skills.
5) Meditation has been proven effective in supporting both healthy populations suffering routine stress and clinical populations experiencing disorders or pathology including trauma, anxiety, depression, insomnia, cancer, and chronic pain.
6) OPTIONAL – Heart Coherence is a stress management system that helps you synchronize your brain for optimal stress resistance and mental performance. It trains you to optimize your heartbeat to levels that are normally only possible with specific meditation or yoga. It is a reliable, scientifically based tool to help people bridge the connection between their hearts and minds.
Education & Activities
- Social Education/Coaching
- Mind/body Exercises
- Lifestyle Dynamics
- Elements of Nutrition
- Nature Essentials
- Spirituality & Belief Systems
- Financial & Occupational Matters
- Life and Wellness Coaching
- Inner Work & Home Assignments
Consists of 3 modules over a three month period.
Various online exercises, homework and inner work for each module.
Frantic phone calls, question/concern emails accepted throughout the 3 months. Please note: frantic phone calls limited from 7am to midnight.
MODULE 1 – Healing the Pain of Loss
In this module we will discuss and learn the actions to take in understanding and changing attitudes and behaviours in regard to belief systems, anger, guilt, loss, grief, shame, blame, love, apologies, forgiveness, breath work, and more.
Duration: 15 hours
MODULE 2 – Energy & Positive Psychology
We discuss, learn and practice the art of Energy Healing and how to tap into the body’s energy system. Positive Psychology is taught and practiced regularly. These interventions have proven successful for emotional and physical ailments.
Duration: 15 hours
MODULE 3 – Physical & Spiritual Wellness
An opportunity to revisit your Belief System. With an OPEN MIND, one can learn about new and differing concepts, metaphysics, all that is and accessing the healing power within, as well as the collective consciousness, and the Ultimate Higher Power. Physical wellness is discussed with practical tools and tips necessary for healthy living.
Duration: 15 hours
Monthly follow up Coaching/Mentoring Sessions
Optional Online Intervention Therapies
Sleep Study* – if not done in the past two years, we encourage you to see your doctor and request one. Sleep Apnea is a serious condition and often prevents one from having a restful and restorative sleep as well presenting serious health concerns. A sleep study is a non-invasive, overnight exam where you are monitored while you sleep to see what’s happening in your brain and body and identify possible disruptions in the pattern of sleep. The sleep study will also measure things such as eye movements, oxygen levels in the blood, heart and breathing rates, snoring, and body movements. Highly recommended and often covered by your provincial health plan.
Hair Analysis* an optional component measures the levels of up to 60 essential minerals and toxic metals providing a blueprint to increase performance, banish brain fog, improve energy and more. Physical and cognitive abilities can be optimized. The goal is to correct body chemistry and improve cell functioning.
ACE* stands for Adverse Childhood Experiences which occur prior to your eighteenth birthday. ACE’s are potentially traumatic events that can have negative, lasting effects on health and well-being. These experiences range from physical, emotional, or sexual abuse to parents divorce or the incarceration of a parent or guardian.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT FOR RECOVERY
This is a fee for service program.
Please contact us to discuss.
GET HELP ONLINE . . . CONTACT US TODAY